Whitehall schools, working in partnership with our community, are committed to providing quality education in a safe, supportive and stimulating environment. We value each person and encourage everyone to achieve their full potential.
Our School Aims
We aim to promote the development of our pupils and prepare them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences they will encounter in life by offering learning opportunities in a secure, caring environment that recognises the needs and aspirations of each individual.
The curriculum is designed and organised to encourage each child:
- To develop a lively enquiring mind capable of questioning and problem solving;
- To be responsible, independent and confident yet able to work co-operatively with others;
- To acquire knowledge and skills relevant to their future life in a fast changing world;
- To be a thoughtful member of a caring community;
- To become a tolerant member of a multi-cultural society;
- To understand and respect the world in which they live;
- To grow emotionally and develop sensitivities through experiences of the arts to become literate and numerate;
- To appreciate human achievements;
- To keep minds and bodies healthy.
Our School Values
- Respect for ourselves as learners who enjoy the motivation of education.
- Taking pride and responsibility for everything we do.
- We promote self-confidence and encourage risk taking in a safe environment, realising that we can all learn from the mistakes we make.
- Emotional and spiritual growth is nurtured, as is an appreciation of morality.
In Our Relationships with Others:
- Listening to one another's opinions.
- Working co-operatively and being able to resolve conflicts.
For our Society:
- Collective effort for the common good.
- Tolerance and thoughtfulness in a diverse community.
- Fair inclusion of everyone.
For our Environment:
- Our role in sustaining the world we live in, both the natural and that shaped by humanity as a source of life, wonder and inspiration.
Our children are the citizens of the future and should be protected and nurtured in their growth towards independence.