We would like to see every child in uniform at Whitehall Junior School. Please click on the link below to view our Uniform Policy.
- It ensures that children are wearing safe and sensible clothing;
- It gives a sense of the right clothes for the right occasion;
- It gives a sense of equality amongst peers;
- It stops arguments over what to wear each morning;
- It gives children a feeling of identity and pride in the school as well as themselves; and
- It allows for easier identification when out on school trips.
The uniform consists of:
- Plain red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan (required) – branded school sweatshirts (optional but preferred) are available from our school uniform supplier (see details below);
- White shirt/blouse or white polo shirt (required) – optional branded school polo shirt is available;
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress (required);
- Plain grey shorts (optional);
- Red and white gingham dress for summer time (optional);
- Red or grey tights (optional);
- Black, grey or white socks (required);
- Black school shoes with backs and without heels (required).
Clothes for sports lessons (P.E.)
- Plain black shorts and plain red t-shirt (required) – branded school red t-shirt (optional but preferred);
- Plimsolls or trainers for outdoor P.E. lessons (required);
- Plain black jogging bottoms (required for winter);
- All to be kept in a named drawstring bag which can be kept on pupils’ pegs in school all week and taken home to be washed at weekends.
Branded items of uniform are available for purchase from:
Unit 4, Swan Wharf Business Centre, Waterloo Road, Uxbridge UB8 2RA
Please ensure that your child’s entire clothing is named.
High street shops and supermarkets produce the generic items of school uniform. The school office keeps second-hand uniform; do make contact if you require certain items.