Please note that if you wish your child to have a hot dinner, you must order before midnight on the day before. If you do not do this your child will NOT be able to have a hot dinner and you will need to provide them with a packed lunch. Please also note that if your child is off sick or changes their mind and decides not to have a hot dinner you will need to let the Office know in order to receive the credit for that meal. If you do not let the Office know you will not receive a credit.
To order dinners online please:
1. Enter www.schoolmoney.co.uk into your web browser. You will then see a white screen in front of you. On the top right hand side there will be a blue box that reads ‘parent log in click here’.
2. Click on this box you will then bring a screen up in front of you that will ask for your mobile number, your email address and your password. (Please only use the mobile number and email address that you have given to school, otherwise your password will not work.
3. After you have entered the requested information you will then be asked your child’s first name. Please only enter your child’s first name. If you have more than one child at Whitehall please enter the name of the oldest child; your other children will also appear on the same account (if this doesn’t happen please contact reception 01895 234 071).
4. Once you have entered your child’s name and clicked ‘confirm’, you will then see another screen in front of you. On the right you will see your child’s name and next to it ‘Top Up – Dinner £11.00’ you will need to tick the select box that is there.
5. You will then have a box appear on the screen in front of you, it will have the date of the Monday of the week if you click on ‘ok’. You will then see Monday to Friday on the screen, next to each day is a drop down menu.
6. Select " hot lunch " for the days your child wants to have a hot dinner by clicking on the arrow at the end of each day of the week. You do not have to select a hot dinner each day - only on the days that your child would like one. You will only pay for dinners on the days selected.
7. When you have finished click ‘ok’ and you will return to the main screen again.
8. If you wish to select more dinners, follow the same process as above and on the drop down menu select the date/dates ahead that you wish to choose and order for your child.
9. Once you have finished selecting your child’s meal and you have clicked ‘ok’ you will notice a blue box at the bottom right of the screen - it reads ‘make payment’.
10. You will need to click on this box which will direct you to a payment page which will ask you for your card details. Enter your card details, click ‘ok’ and you will be sent an email confirming your payment.
If your child is entitled to free school meals you will see exactly the same information, including the £11.00 top up, however when you go to check out of school money you will not be charged.
If you have any arrears on the school money system you will be able to pay this by logging on to school money and looking at the left hand side of the screen. If there are any arrears, the amount will appear next to a tick box - you need to tick the box, click ‘ok’ and go to the bottom right- hand part of the screen. Click on the blue ‘make payment’ box. You will then be directed to a payment page which will ask you for your card details - enter your card details and click ‘ok’. You will be sent an email confirming your payment.
When there is a trip payment required you will be sent a text notifying you that you are now able to pay for your child’s trip online.
Login the same way and trips will appear on the left hand part of the screen. Tick the box of the trip you wish to pay for, click ‘ok’ and then go to the bottom right hand part of the screen and click on the blue ‘make payment’ box.
On the payment page you will be asked for your card details. Enter your card details, click ‘ok’ and you will be sent an email confirming your payment.
When there are clubs available for your child and payment is required you will be sent a text notifying you that you are now able to pay for clubs online.
Login the same way and all the paying clubs available for your child will appear on the left hand part of the screen, tick the box/boxes of any clubs you would like your child to attend; you will see that there will be arrears shown on the account - this is just so you can see which clubs are available.
If you choose not to sign your child up for a club, all arrears will be removed from your account after the closing date of the clubs.
In the same way, if you decide to sign your child up for a club/clubs after the closing date of the clubs all arrears will be removed from your account.
When you have made your choices click ‘ok’ and on the right hand part of the screen click on the blue ‘make payment’ box.
On the payment page you will be asked for your card details - enter your card details and click ‘ok’ and you will be sent an email confirming your payment.
Please keep us up to date of all changes made to either mobile numbers or email addresses. If you use information that we don’t have you will not be able to sign in. You will not be able to change your password but should you forget it we are able to send you a reminder.