I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas holiday and are ready for the spring term ahead! It certainly is a shorter term leading up to the Easter holidays, but I know we shall make the most of it!
You have lots to look forward to this term, including;
Geography - North America (so start learning your USA states).
- Science - Forces (how many forces can you think of already?).
- English - Poetry and Greek myths (I, myself am certainly looking forward to reading the treacherous, astonishing stories of Odysseus).
- Maths - Building on your existing knowledge of the maths topics, and challenging yourselves further through a range of investigations.
- PE - Swimming and dance (we are continuing swimming on a Monday until the half term, so please do keep bringing your swimming kit).
- RE - Judaism and Christianity (linked to our wonderful trip to the synagogue).
We have already begun the term on an exciting note through a fascinating trip to Northwood and Pinner Liberal synagogue. As a class, we certainly gained a lot knowledge to bring back to the classroom, and I was particularly impressed by the amount of intelligent questions we asked. A wonderful start to the term!
Let's keep it up!
Miss Bellis and Mrs Garnie